Amanda S. Lotspeich was admitted to the Missouri Bar in 2020 after graduating from the University of Missouri—Kansas City School of Law. She joined our law firm in September 2021 as an associate attorney.
Amanda practices in the areas of family law, child custody, adoptions, guardianships, and juvenile law. She also handles estate planning matters which include wills, beneficiary deeds, and durable powers of attorney. Before joining our firm, she worked for Legal Aid of Western Missouri handling family law matters.
During law school, Amanda interned for the Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office, the Missouri Attorney General’s Office, and Legal Aid of Western Missouri.
Prior to attending law school, she worked in insurance for more than eight years. This included handling claims related to auto accidents, property, liability, and bodily injuries.
Areas of Practice
- Family law
- Child custody
- Juvenile law
- Estate planning
- Business Formation and Transactions
- Missouri State Bar, 2020
- United States District Court, Western District of Missouri, 2020
- University of Missouri—Kansas City School of Law
- Juris Doctor
- Baker University
- Master of Science in Management
- University of Central Missouri
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Marketing